Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jedi HR Master!

Kara - You rock! I'm so glad you found a job that excites you. I'm also really looking foward to checking out your new place when you get all settled.

I know long distance moves can be a pain so if there's anything I can do to help out on the So Cal end don't hesitate to give me a call.

Holly - You crack me up ... your blog about the crazy lady on your flight had me laughing out loud. I read the blog on my iphone as I walk to my car after work and I swear people were looking at me like I was the crazy one.

Les -  I'm thinking perhaps the IUD is making you paranoid, but what do I know about it?!? I hope the weight gain thing is a myth because that would really suck. You gain on the pill and you gain more when you switch to the IUD ... not fair.

I'll be up on Northern Cal again for Memorial Day. If anyone wants to join my crazy family for camping near Sonora just let me know. The lake up there (Pine Crest I believe it's called) is awesome.