Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sooooooo

I wanted to let you guys all know that I heard back from Lucasfilm today.....and I got the job!! I actually am really excited. :)

Who would have thought that after our girls weekend and my meltdown at dinner. haha But after going through the process and meeting lots of people, I really think its a good thing for me in every way.

I start June 1st and now the apartment hunt in Marin County begins as well as coordinating a move. Next week or so is going to be busy! I will keep you posted on how it all goes. Everyone is welcome to visit - I will want/need guests so we can go explore. I haven't lived up this way since 1991 - yikes!

Thanks for all your good wishes - they worked!!!

Hope everyone is doing great!

XOXO,
Kara