Thanks
Thanks for the b-day wishes. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. New job is good - still learning a lot and feeling like I am in my skin more and more each day. Have the homesick blues but that is so strange since so cal never felt like home. Think its more that the excitement of everything being new is starting to wear off and now I'm like...hmm...how do I find a social life up here. Crazy to be starting all over again. But know it will all work out - I mean its only been a month and a half! ha
Leslie - let me know when you are free in August to get together! I can come your way -it would be good to get out and about.
Hope each of you are doing well - anyone coming to SF anytime soon??? If so, keep me posted!
Miss ya!
XOXO,
Kara
<< Home