Veronica Kitty Star

A place where Holly and Leslie can work out their Mark Hoppus infatuations and where Josey can come to terms that Tom Cruise is koo-koo-bananas.

Monday, August 30, 2010

parenthood...

Les,

Emily was scared to go to those kind of events, still a bit. Big kids are scary, she was just telling me that the other day. I bet we can all remember that feeling. I am home right now with her, 8 days of school and she is already home with a cold, so I know about the parenting guilt. What am I doing wrong that she is always sick? Were we too cautious with her immune system early on? Why does she lick doorknobs (apparently) now and get everything? Why do I have to be constantly rushing home from work to deal with something with her, maybe I should just stay home, etc, etc,...

You should rent that movie Parenthood. You can watch it with a whole new appreciation now.

Holly,

Yeah, I have heard of black mamba, I don't have any 1st hand experience with it. Sounds like Brandon is learning a very valuable lesson. I know I am lucky with flower picking soccer games. Obviously I see teenage at work and am very nervous. Molly was just talking about seeing all these skanky young girls at a waterpark and was shocked at the scene. I, unfortunately know it pretty well.

Kara,

You were in the hospital? Shows you where I have been (the Dr.s office with Emily!) How are you doing?

Heather,

What up with you girl? Nice of you to weight in on all the parenting BS even though you are lucky to escape it! ;)